Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Beginning

Hello, world! Well, today I decided to join some of my friends in becoming a blogger. Fun, eh? Well this is my first post, (to state the obvious) and I shall start with this eventful day.

We went to see an amazingly well done production of The Count of Monte Cristo in the a real theatre. It was pretty cool. A quite fascinating experience to be watching this show and the incredible acting and suddenly be jerked back into the realization that what I was watching was actually being preformed by people right in front of me.....by catching the eye of one of the characters.

Definitely something I will do again if I get the opportunity! Although next time I would rather not be sick..... yeah, not fun. I was constantly making the people around me think I was crying..... yes.....I am so sensitive.....

No comments: