So, yesterday our Sensei told me and Andrea that he may have a chance for us to go back to Japan!!!!! He says it will be much less excpensive then before. I am sooo excited! I can hardly believe it! But.... it is not final yet so we can't be to excited. (as if I'm not already syked) :)
It would be sometime in 2009, and Sensei has challenged us to learn as much Japanese as possible before then. (any suggestions?) He also wants us to take a few courses to learn how to teach English as a second language and to learn how to share the gospel. It sounds like it's going to be a rocky year this year but I'll take whatever God gives me! Whatever He gives me the strength to handle.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I use several books... but what I find most helpful is making flashcards of vocabulay. Also a book called Learn Japanese through Manga....er something like that... It's got a picture of a samurai on the front holding the book. haha! Rosetta Stone ish good too, but it ish pricey... ^_^ I'm soo happy for you!! What a wonderful provision God has given to you!!! *head esplodes from excitment*
^_^ Hey, at least you can have peace in the fact that whatever happens, it's because of what He wants for you!
I'm working on nouns right now, and common expressions and phrases. I have a picture dictionary that I use (lolz, laugh if you like ^_^) and I just write out the word on one side and the "answer" on the other side of the 3 by 5 card. It's slow but it makes a great tool for review of words that you have learned. You just keep adding to the pile, so to speak. haha! :D
Post a Comment