Hey..... About me.... I'm Italian. I'm 18. I love music (playing, singing, and listening), creation, reading, trying to capture creation in art and photography, I love Japan, (of course...) and above all I love Jesus Christ, my Savior, and dearest friend.
"Greater love has no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world."
C.S. Lewis
Spent the majority of the day hiking with Christy, Andrea, Jason and Chris . From 9:30 to 1:00. It was soo much fun. I love hiking. I am officially exhausted, but it was an awesome day.
3 comments:
O_O!!! Your hair has gotten long!! ^_^ You're so pretty!!! Miss you girl!
Sounds like y'all had a blast! You and Christy look just a like. Wow, your hair is getting long. Did Christy cut her hair?
~
saRaH
looks very nice! ^_^
Post a Comment