Sunday, June 15, 2008

Photos of the Tennessee trip

Here are a good selection of the pictures from our trip. Good times. =D



The Diner (fun! but the food wasn't very good)

A Cabin (real settlers lived here)
Me and my gorgeous Brother *wink* (Jason)
The 17 year cicadas "Red eyes!" (creepy)
Me at the Settler's CreekThe Slews (built 100s of years ago)
My amazingly beautiful sister at the creek
Ice cream ('nough said...)
At Dollywood!
It was to high for me and Christy we were scared..... =PThey weren't scared (mom, Andrea)
"I wonder how far I can plumit before blacking out?"
A candid photo of the boys (left to right Dad, Steven, Jason, Josh)



Mom and the boys soaked each other in the River Rampage ride! (dad looks suspicious in the background)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Hey Ash!
What is up? It looks like you and your family had a great time on your trip. (smile) Last year around August my family and I went to the same place you and your family went to. (Settler's Creek)

Love ya,
saRaH

Meg said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! it looks like you guys had sooo much fun!!!! I LOVEZ da pics! WOOT! ^_^

p.s. what's this business about...."=P Bet you're glad I don't live near you."....?!
are you crazy?! lolz if ONLY I DID live near you! *sigh* heehee

Meg said...

lolz ^_^ which one? nick or josef?

Meg said...

Ahhh... yesh. Nick. lolz. He iz da cute one. haha! He haz no brotherz and I don't know of any cousins. But I iz still working on him.....for he ish not a Christian. :( But he iz searching... It iz quite obvious that he feels he haz something missing in his life. But he doesn't want it to be Christ. If you could, would you mind praying for him?

Meg said...

Thank you sooo much, dear friend! (futago ^~^)