Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures!

So here they are! All of these are by Christy. My sis. (Cause if you remember I don't have a camera... Alas for Jean....)I may end up doing this in sections. There are a lot of good ones...
Enjoy!




The Goat Herder Flooring Beauty (Christy herself)
Cat
More beauty (Cat and Andrea)
My Favorite tree in the world(Craziness: My name literally means "dweller of the Ash tree meadow", and I've loved this tree all my life. One day I decided to look up what it was...you guessed it Ash tree. pretty Crazy, no?)



"Frolicking!"

Super Chris! Such a hero! ^^

......stay tuned! More to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! *Great* pictures!! I <3 Andrea's J.S. shirt and your tree is awesome. :P

Meg said...

That's so awesome aboot the tree! I love your name and I didn't know what it meant 'afore. Woot for pictures! Keep 'em comin if you have time, I love em!! XD
~ps: especially love the one with you looking out over the field, just taking in beautiful creation. so pretty.