Ashley
Hello traveling buddy!
10:32pmAndrea
Yo sup little caterpilar worm dude!
10:33pmAshley
you are on my tail...
10:33pmAndrea
Dude I'm so sorry! *jumps up and hits head on roof* Woah.... @.@
10:34pmAshley
oh that's quite alright! It grows back!
10:34pmAndrea
Woah! You part lizard too??
10:35pmAshley
my mother was a caterpiller my father was a worm.... his father was a lizard!!
10:35pmAndrea
Awesome man! That's so tottally tubular!
10:36pmAshley
exactely......but I am okay with that now
10:36pmAndrea
You should be, embrace the awesomness!
10:37pmAshley
soo what are you? you don't look vegitable?
10:37pmAndrea
You know... I don't really know...
10:38pmAshley
ooo....but you are okay with that now?
10:38pmAndrea
Sure! Caramell makes everything better!
10:38pmAshley
umm what is dis caramel?
10:39pmAndrea
It's like, the stuff dreams are made of dude! You never heard of it??
10:39pmAshley
hhmmm......I must try this! I have had some pretty cool dreams!
10:40pmAndrea
yeah man, I got some here! Go ahead! try it, you'll never want to eat anything else@
!
10:43pmAshley
hhmmm *takes it* nom nom nom...... *turns into nightcrawler* MMMmmmMMmm.... that is goo- wha!- I have always wanted to be nightcrawler!!!
10:43pmAndrea
Dude! Long time no see man!! *slaps ya on the back* What up??
10:45pmAshley
oh.... uh hello my friend.... have you chenged your ways yet?
Vwhat about the caramel addiction?
10:45pmAndrea
No way man!!! Caramell is too good to give up! You want some??
10:46pmAshley
hhhmmm maybe later..... now........I think I will pray....
10:47pmAndrea
Ok, your choice... *muches caramell* Mmmmm :9
munches*
10:48pmAshley
Huh? what is this on my cross? it is a tiny package! hhmm looks like some sort of......chocolat? maybe milk chocolat.....a gift! *pops it in mouth*
*Closes eyes* mmmmmm a gift from heaven.......
10:49pmAndrea
>.>
<.<
>:D
10:50pmAshley
what?!
10:50pmAndrea
WHAT?? Oh... Nuthing! *pops more caramell in mouth* Mmm >.>
<.<
10:51pmAshley
hhmmm..... that smell.....
Nah.....
10:51pmAndrea
Dude, you ok?? You're looking a little... Blue
10:52pmAshley
ummmm...... you don't..... never mind.....
10:53pmAndrea
.-.
Oh!
Dude!
Nevermind...
10:54pmAshley
ummm caramell guy?
10:55pmAndrea
-_-zzzZZ *snort* Woah! What?
10:55pmAshley
uhh- oh sorry!- but uh..... what happened to my tail.....??
10:56pmAndrea
Your wh---- Uuuuuhhhmmmm.... I dunno... *looks everywhere ut at you*
but*
10:57pmAshley
hhmm oh well
10:57pmAndrea
*continues not looking at you*
10:57pmAshley
I soppose it got in the way anyw- *falls over*
10:57pmAndrea
Dude! YOu ok man???
10:58pmAshley
.........*grunt*...........no-o......
10:58pmAndrea
What happened?? Whadu I do?
10:59pmAshley
nothing..... just pray.....
10:59pmAndrea
*lightbuld apears above head* I know!! *grabs somethingoutta pocket* Caramell!!! *stuffs it in your mouth*
11:00pmAshley
noooo!!! oooohhhh mmmmmmmm.......... I feel......so goot I cou- hey! Is that MY tail! underneath you!!!
11:00pmAndrea
What??? NO!!! No.. No way! Not a chance.
Ok maybe....
11:01pmAshley
*glares*
11:02pmAndrea
:'( Dude...
11:02pmAshley
*gasps* Oh please forgive me!!!
11:02pmAndrea
:'(
11:02pmAshley
*mumbles with eyes lifted to the sky*
I am such a horable friend!
11:03pmAndrea
No ou arent man! You're the best friend a cyclops could have!
11:04pmAshley
*tear drips from blue face* Really? You- really mean that?
11:05pmAndrea
Yeah man! You're the best! :)
11:06pmAshley
Oh thatnk you cyclops! *hugs you* um.....uh.... do you think that then, maybe you might share some more caramel?
11:06pmAndrea
Tottaly man! *gives you whole bag* Anything for a friend!
11:08pmAshley
Oh thank you! *dumps half the package in mouth*mmm *hands it back* no more for me..... I don't want to turn into something else from my dreams eh?
11:08pmAndrea
Haha tottaly understand man! *eats rest of bag* :)
11:10pmAshley
hhmm let's get back to the enterprise Jordy before those klingons catc- wait a minute! Jordy what happened to your visor?? and your- your skin??
11:11pmAndrea
I- I don't know! *eats 5 bags of caramell out of pure stress*
11:12pmAshley
*hits logo on chest* Captain to sick bay. Doctor Crusher,beam down immediatly!
don't worry, Jordy whatever they've done to you she'll know what to do!
11:13pmAndrea
*spitsout caramell* I hate this stuff! What's it doing in my boba bag??
11:13pmAshley
Are you taller?
Oh my!!!
can you see?
Are you okay?
11:13pmAndrea
*calculats distence from visor to ground* I think I have grown!
11:14pmAshley
oh no.... this is bazah!
11:14pmAndrea
Wait.. *takes off visor* BRAAAWWWW O_O
11:14pmAshley
Umm
11:14pmAndrea
I zapped the world...
WITH MY EYEBALLS!!!
11:15pmAshley
*cough cough*
Picard to enterprise!!! SOmethings wrong!
11:16pmAndrea
Captain! look!
*skin starts changing from paisty white to chocolate brown*
11:17pmAshley
wait a minute?
11:17pmAndrea
*than stops somwhere in between*
It almost looks like... Caramell???
11:17pmAshley
what is going on? you apear to be getting.......better? But what is wrong with your forhead?
it looks...... almost..... klingon-ish?...
11:19pmAndrea
It what??
11:20pmAshley
ANd this isn't a cave it's some sort of.... midevil church..... Worf- er Jordy, I think I know what's going on.....
11:21pmAndrea
Ya do??
11:22pmAshley
I believe they have transported us to the early 16th century..... and I don't see how we're ever getting back..... *cue star trek opening*
11:23pmAndrea
*what's that noise captain?
11:24pmAshley
I don't know! It reminds me of music I heard while studying earths 21 century.... hhmm..... no it couldn't be
11:25pmAndrea
Get me some waffle fries!
Fo free!
What was that??
11:26pmAshley
It so......epic! *glances at you* what are you talking about?!
11:26pmAndrea
I detest waffle fries....
So.... Human...
11:26pmAshley
oh dear ......were is Crusher when you need.
*rolls eyes* This isn't the Jordy I know.....
11:27pmAndrea
Need? Crusher? No. what we need, is some good gact
11:27pmAshley
Oh please no...
11:27pmAndrea
Jordy? how could you mistake me for him?
You don't likw gact, sir?
11:28pmAshley
I'm sorry Worf...*puts hand to head* I don't know what's wrong...
oh you know I like gact....
*shudders*
11:29pmAndrea
It would apear, captain, that we are in something similer to an anchent Klingon story...
The Twilight Zone...
11:29pmAshley
is that so?
11:30pmAndrea
Yes captain, I'm sure of it
11:30pmAshley
I thoght that was earth history... Mr. Worf
11:30pmAndrea
What? I think not...
It was Rushun!
11:30pmAshley
Oh no.....
11:30pmAndrea
Where did that come from...?
11:30pmAshley
I feel so............alone
11:30pmAndrea
Sorry sir..
11:30pmAshley
and cold!
11:31pmAndrea
Apologies Captain
Here, take my cloke
cloak*
11:31pmAshley
what in wesly's name happened to the rest of the away team??
11:32pmAndrea
Wesly? Permision to speak plainly sir.
11:32pmAshley
Permision granted. Go ahead
11:32pmAndrea
Sir, that puny little boy would be of little help to us now.
11:33pmAshley
WEll, Worf, it's actually a.....oh never mind..... were is Data?
*starts shouting and looking under pews* Data!
11:34pmAndrea
Now he might actually be of some use...
Yes captain
I am here
11:36pmAshley
*starts getting up* Oh I'm sorry I must not have seen you there hidden behind Wor- wait a minute? Were has he gone off to?
11:37pmAndrea
I do not know sir. But I did notice that we are in a church which appears to be set in the mideavle sentury
Question.
Why are we here?
11:38pmAshley
*looks around obviously recounting steps* first I was here..... no he was....*snaps out*
11:38pmAndrea
Sir?
11:38pmAshley
Oh yes isn't it odd
11:38pmAndrea
Quite, but at the same time, itreaging
intraging*
I just read an old tail of a place like this
Dracula.
11:39pmAshley
Yes yes.... I'm sure at a different time we could do an ecxtensive study but for now
11:40pmAndrea
He was a creature who could live for centuries off the blood of humans
Oh, yes captain...
11:41pmAshley
the blood of-? Oh yes I remeber.
wait...... *looks up* did you see that? *wips around*
11:43pmAndrea
No captain. I was acsesig my memory banks and was quite intreaged with the story of Dracula at the time you saw what you saw... It will not happen again sir
May I inquire what it was you saw?
11:44pmAshley
Data! I believe there my be some stock in your thought about that vampie
do you happen to have some garlic?
11:44pmAndrea
No sir, I am not accostumed to carrying it with me
But let me see
Perhaps I can rig my comunicator to change the molecular stucture of this rock. I may ba able to replicate something simular to garlic
11:46pmAshley
hhmmm... make it so.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
@_@ *confuzled, but quite entertained!* ^-^
Post a Comment