I often wonder what God has purposed for my short life here on earth.
Sometimes it seems as though my life has little purpose (if any) in the plan I see unfolding around me.
While, it is apparent that I am here for some reason in the grand scheme of things, for if I was not, I don't believe I would be alive today.
Perhaps God has given me some hidden purpose that I cannot see until later in my life. Or I, possibly, am here only to keep this house in one piece, or I was placed here to influence one of my brothers or sisters who will one day bring millions to Christ.
I may never know..... but until the day that I do, I am convinced that, whatever I am here for, I must try to give all that I am to accomplish it, to the glory of my Father.
And maybe I should just leave the purpose of it all, up to Him.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment